Wednesday, September 22, 2010

While i am learning that society does have an impact on our growth and decisions. I however, solely believe that a mans destiny lies within his/her hands.Society shouldn't define who we are, but we should define society.I now live in a society,where murderers, rapists,thieves n psychopaths behaviors are being justified. Claiming,that their actions are based on traumatic past occurrences.If u ask me i'd scream BULL! I believe that these are choices! They chose to do what they do, although some may have gone through those traumatic events, i however believe they could have taken those circumstances and turn it into a positive.So what defines us? I strongly believe that our choices do...because the actions we take determine the results we get.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with most of everything I jus read!!! This sounds like it would make a great speech. Idky but u strike me as a debater of some sort :) A good one at that. You bring up really good points and dn't shy away from tackling them head on. That's brave. I applaud you for that. So if I had to answer this question, I'd afree with you 100%. Our actions define who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOWWWWWWW Ur really deep i totally agree with everything you have just said.

    ReplyDelete